Al list of over 20 random facts about me. I don’t know if they’re interesting or not. But seriously, I’ve listed almost random things that I know about myself. Here you go:
- I’m very very attached to things, empty perfumes bottles, gifts box, gifts wrap, bus museum tickets, phone packages…nearly everything that may recall a souvenir or simply has a good shape. Old but gold.
- In my lifetime, I have lived in 6 cities and 2 countries.
- I wish I had my dream job – Getting paid while re
ading all day long-.
- I like meals with salty and sweaty flavor, such as my favorite dish chicken pastilla.
- If I had the chance to choose a place where to live other than morocco it would be Japan for sure.
- If I can live in an island as the movie Cast away, instead of the ball I’d like to have a bunch of books to devour.
- I’m a very energetic and motivated person, and sometimes I’m not. Instead I’m like:
» Today I don’t feel like doing anything, I just wanna lay in my bed, Don’t feel like picking up my phone, So leave a message at the tone, Cause today I swear I’m not doing anything «
- I’m a sportswoman, I practice various disciplines volleyball, body step, body attack, swimming, spinning…but funny story is when I run for some miles I’m really breathless ^^
- I love bing-watching Tv series, but I’m starting to hate it, I’m a TV series addict, I can’t do as normal people does, if I start an episode , I’d be sure that my life will stop and stuck on my computer all the time needed to finish all the seasons.
- I’m not really a baby attached –winou, minou stuff things-, The babies and I makes two left hands, but once a mum, my life has been taking a new and enjoyable turn, and now I have an Angle who makes me laugh like no one else does.♥ ♥
- Once very young, my friend challenged me with a very silly game, by banding the top index finger very low, I was very good at that i was left with a curved top
- I love discovering new cultures new habits, but unfortunately I suffer from what we call the Food Neophobia. So it rare when I come to taste new dishes and new tastes. I wish I could be more of an adventurer eater.
- The mother of all pressure in my life, is running out of ideas and new perspectives.
- Fall and winter are my two favorite seasons.
- I say more “Yes” than “Nos”.
- I can count the number of my real friends that I have.
- I also love to organize my flat desktops or mobile home screens — like this, this, or this. And I love it when I see things the way I want to see them.
- I often (very very often get bored), I love change, I’m not a tree so I move very frequently.
- I don’t like people who rite layk dis, I hate it when I see words with incorrect usage of uppercases and lower cases.But no, and I’m not a grammar nazi.
- I think and overthink about almost everything.